[access-uk] Re: winamp upgrade

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:14:37 +0100

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for mentioning that again. What I was actually talking about, was
architectural changes made in the Station playlist editor, which seemed to
be causing people problems. Whilst I'm aware not everyone is concerned with
this (myself included), I thought it worth mentioning nevertheless.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK