[access-uk] Re: winamp

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 20:14:36 +0100

Right ok. Press control P to open Winamp Preferences, arrow down to skins, and notice that you'll jump to the skins list. Arrow up to classic skin, tab to close and press enter. I personally just don't install the user interface enhancements since they both aren't accessible and don't serve much purposes for me. Hope that helps. Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>