[access-uk] Re: why does a K1000 scanned document appear when opened in word to use a US dictionary for spelling when the default dictionary for my version of word is English UK?

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <p.beasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 21:05:44 +0100

That is correct.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "k1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<k1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 8:51 PM
Subject: [access-uk] why does a K1000 scanned document appear when opened in
word to use a US dictionary for spelling when the default dictionary for my
version of word is English UK?

Hi all,

Please excuse the crossposting, however, as part of the problem may relate
to K1000 but I am using an English UK dictionary in word I felt it necessary
to cross post.

As the subject says, a document scanned into K1000 and then opened in word
uses a US dictionary.  while a document written in Word uses a UK
dictionary.

I assume this is because k1000 is a US product, is this correct?

If I wanted to use a UK dictionary when checking spelling in a document
scanned by K1000 and then saved in word, how would I change this please?

Thank you in advance for any help recipients can give.

Alexander Shannon