[access-uk] Re: when is the new Braille coming out as I have had some information

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:45:49 +0100

Steve, you mean you bath? (smile).

I know lots of avid Braillists who don't subscribe to magazines and other literature in that format because they are out all day and can't be bothered with the hassle of collecting it from the Sorting Office, neighbours or whatever. Like it or not, Braille isn't always convenient, so I do take your point entirely in answering Derek's question.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx