[access-uk] Re: when is the new Braille coming out as I have had some information

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:30:56 +0100

Hi, I totally agree with all that, all I'm saying is that relatively
speaking, the amount of electronic braille that is read will increase
remarkably. hopefully while there probably will be a decline in hard copy
reading, the actual amount of braille read will increase. Relatively,
though, people are moving to electronic delivery methods for as much
information as possible.

Cheers
Dave