[access-uk] Re: when is the new Braille coming out as I have had some information

  • From: "Paul Bepey" <paulb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:20:47 +0100

Hi Derek.
In reference to your mail;

'And others  because too  lazy to read Braille.'
No, I choose to read books in audio format and magazines in Email format
as personal preference, not laziness.

'And just for record,  the  letter box  issue is a pathetic  reason not
have hard  copy Braille  magazines..'
No, I don't think it is? I can quite do without trekking to the sorting
office to pick up magazines etc
and while we're on the subject, who appointed you judge and jury for the
Braille reading community?