[access-uk] Re: when is the new Braille coming out as I have had some information

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:06:17 +0100

Hi answers by names.

Cheers
Dave

From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:56 PM
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: when is the new Braille coming out as I have had
some information

Hi Peter
"What is the ratio of Braille users v non Braille users on BAUK?"

how many of the  following are not blind, and not Braille readers.
They are all on BAUK

Iain Millard, visually impaired as far as I remember,   Peter Osborne,
totally blind, fluent braille reader,  Sheila Armstrong, visually impaired,
braille reader,  Jim McCafferty, pretty sure he's a braille reader,
Jane Sellers, definitely a braille reader,  David Boden, braille reader,
Richard West, braille reader,  Hans Cohn, deaf blind, braille reader,  Bill
Poole, blind, braille reader,
Lisa Jones, blind, braille reader,  Stephen Phippen, sighted but braille
reader, extremely high level of technical knowledge and responsible for many
parts of RNIB's transcription applications,  Marion Ripley, sighted I think
but braille reader,  Alison Roberts,don't know her actually,  John Savage,
or him,  Barbara Leighton, braille reader,  Maggy Grubb, don't know her
either,  Steve McCall, was responsible for the birmingham braille course for
years, sighted,  Fred Jakeman, blind, braille reader,  and David
McKerral, can't remember.

Regards,    Derek

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
Checked by AVG.