[access-uk] Re: when I tried to run Regscrub XP to remove those Freedom Scientific products MSN turned up on my system. Why should this be?

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <p.beasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:22:53 +0100

Registry first aidis accessible.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 10:12 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: when I tried to run Regscrub XP to remove those Freedom Scientific products MSN turned up on my system. Why should this be?

Hi Ray,

One comment on the dolphin list implies that registry mechanic is accessible with Supernova, but I have not tried registry first aid, and as for registry mechanic, I would have had to purchase it before it would solve all my problems, so I will wait until I can get some sighted help, but I will ask the volunteer if they can find a program that will be easy for me to keep running when they are not there.

Alexander Shannon