[access-uk] Re: when I tried to run Regscrub XP to remove those Freedom Scientific products MSN turned up on my system. Why should this be?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:07:42 +0100

Alex, I'm not really promoting one registry cleaner over another as
I'm not really knowledgable enough to do that.  Just that Registry
First Aid does seem to do the job for me.

The demo version is a bit frustrating though, as, has been pointed
out, you get to fix only half a dozen errors per sweep.  It will be
interesting to see comments on the Dolphin list on this subject.

Cheers,

Ray.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: