[access-uk] Re: what's up with Grisoft.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 15:47:40 -0500

Hi Mark. I could not get in there either. I managed to get AVG pro up and
running and did a full scan. It found one item. Then I ran Spy blaster and
Ad Aware. Ad aware found 4 items and I got rid of them. I'm still not
getting into  anti virus websites though. I'd hate to do a full restore, but
I might have no choice if this can't be resolved.

Peter