[access-uk] Re: what's happened to solona?

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:23:35 +0000

Barry sorry didn't SE your post before I posted hope you will let it slide I won't comment any more as it is like arriston it just seems to be going on and on.

On 23/02/2012 22:58, Barry Toner wrote:
Simon,

Are you for real, or playing funny buggers?

You can direct your Webvisim complaints to the developers of the plug in!

You, are, being, awkward.  Plain and simple.  I am the boss here Mister.
There's only some many ways to try and reason with you on this.  So to prevent
this nonsense carrying on much longer from midnight any further posts will
result in the posters being banned permanently.

I'm not going to waste anymore time picking through your list of nonsense
Why?  Not because I'm some control freak, but because the thread has completely
seased to be productive.

Regards,
Barry.
List Admin.