[access-uk] Re: what is accessible? was Re: Accessible Podcaster

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 23:37:39 +0100

Jiilian, funny you should mention AOL, which I've never used.  I keep hearing
that it's very hard to get it off your computer once you've installed it.
Wonder why that should be?

I've never been sure what the attraction of AOL is, but seemingly some people
like the integrated interface, so maybe that answers the question!  Anyway, if
you want to read a an anti-AOL rant, take a look at:

Why you shouldn't be using AOL
http://www.computertim.com/howto/article.php?topic=general&idn=25ay

Bit of a plug for MSN for those who want to switch, so that's maybe where he is
coming from.
Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx