[access-uk] Re: websites cause total system shutdown

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:45:40 +0100

What BT client are people using - I've just signed up successfully for
uknova and installed the official BT client but couldn't quite seem to
work out how to start a download as the first file I clicked on just sat
at zero percent with a very slow dl speed of 21k - was it that file or
do I need to choose a different client?

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ