[access-uk] webpage on NTL

Hello All, Has anyone got a home page with NTL? if so did you find it easy to do? would you please help me to do the same? I hope someone on the group can help here.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire UK,
Contact details

Skype andyshipp55,

Hotmail andyshipp54,

Home phone +44,0,1604 517007

Mobile O2, 07871277450

Orange 07773457805

I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group  the manager is
Anthony.campbell07@xxxxxxxxxxxx