From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Adrien Collins
Sent: 25 July 2007 17:49
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: webbie functionality

Hi Graham

I am a hal user, never used jaws.

I use web ie because it is a lot easier for navigating web
pages than ie7 or 6. I like web ie because there are times
when I cannot activate a link when I press on it. With web
ie I can often do this and also web ie gives me access to
the text that is often hidden among the rest of the stuff on
a web page. I actually find it a lot easier to use web ie to
sing up for stuff than ie7.

It may suit a lot of people but each to their own.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx