[access-uk] Re: web site for finding out about flights

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 18:17:19 -0000

Try http://www.expedia.co.uk I got a good deal from them when I went to US last year and they are not an airline so you get a choice of several airlines, however they don't seem to be as good for europe, if you're after flights to europe I'd rather recommend http://www.easyjet.co.uk or http://www.ryanair.com
also for europe and the world try http://www.ba.com hth
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121