[access-uk] Re: wayfinder access

  • From: "Jack Goodfellow" <goodfellow1985@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 01:34:21 +0100

can anyone please clarify if this can work as a demo? ain't spending
all that cash if it isn't going to be the right product for me.

Ta:
Jack

On 7/1/07, Andy Collins <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Terry -

Go to:

www.talknav.com

press navigation assistance, press downloads and follow the links.

When you land on the choose language page, you will see languages for second
gen phones first, and below that is the language list for 3rd gen phones.

HTH -

Andy