[access-uk] Re: wayfinder

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 07:07:23 +0100

Hi Linda.

There is a way, its called the lock to feature.  Basicly, when you plan a
route, you can choose to lock to a certain place or point of interest,
depending on whether or not it exists in the POI database or your favourites.
To give an example, you want to walk to your local high street but you want to
post a lettre on the way.  You plan your route from your home location to the
high street, but then choose the lock to option from the options menu and
select the post box which we'll say is in your favourites list.  Now, when you
travel to the high street, the route calculated will have to take account of
the post box which you will pass on your way in to town.

I hope this makes sense and I'd be glad to call you and talk you through this,
though I haven't used wayfinder in quite a while now.

All the best, Ibrahim.