[access-uk] Re: wait till out

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 15:56:34 +0100

Hi William.

Look, I'll be buying one, so why don't we all just wait until I get my unit, then I'll feed back to all of you who are thinking about it. It would seem nonsensical to spend your money and find then that it doesn't work for you, but if you don't mind being disappointed or you want to find out for yourself what can and can not be done, your welcome to order your box and chance your arm.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>