[access-uk] Re: vodafone 195 directory

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:59:44 +0100

Hi Darren

You were unlucky. Some while ago when Ofcom announced the extension of the free directory enquiries to mobiles phones several of us registered. Who took the call denoted how smoothly it went through. Mine was so easy but some others took up to 3 days to get it up and running properly.

Roger

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>