From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 7:16 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: virgin media

Alistair, I'm with Virgin Media and we've been wondering about their V++
box.  OK, I'm not very good at these things, so how does it work for a
totally blind person and how much space is there on whatever hard disc comes
(presumably) in the box itself, or am I wrong there?

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx