[access-uk] Re: view on ext hard drive?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 22:08:52 +0100

I was waiting for the punchline - the price of course!  <SMILE>

Sounds good, though I haven't read any write-ups, you understand.

The fact that you can use Norton Ghost (or at least a sighted person
could) to recover your system sounds good also.

I have a Maxtor 250 GB which has both USB and hardwire support, but I
can't remember the speeds off hand.  Again there is software with it but
you don't need to use it.  I've had it about nine months now and am
happy, but of course drives move on and what you've found seems OK to me
- as no expert!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20