[access-uk] vernons website

Hi

I like to do the pools but I cannot access the vernons website, according to my mother there is a lot of graphic particularly on the football part of the site. Does any one know if there is a more accessible site for accessing vernons pools? I can log-in ok but selecting the game is out of the question. I have even tried webie but that doesn't help much.

The site I use is
http://www.vernons.co.uk/flash.php

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
hiawafa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx