[access-uk] vcom virus protection etc. known as System suite 5

  • From: "Tony" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 13:27:25 +0100

Hi listers
Does anybody have any knowledge of this system.
I recently had some problems with my Mc Afee system which I had run for several
years.  My friend suggested I have this installed.  It seemed to work fine,
identifying all viruses in the system.  However it seems that no matter what
instruction I give it, the viruses remain in the system even when it says that
the files containing them have been deleted, on the next scan they appear
again.  It seems to be gong on like this all the time.  My friend put this
thing in and normally I would have him round to sort it out, but at the moment
he is in hospital.
Any advice welcome.
Many thanks in advance.
Tony

** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.