To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 11:27 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: using google efficiently

Hi James,

This is always a difficult one though. How for example, do you train
someone to use a computer, before they know the keyboard? You have to make
some assumptions, and I think training on the virtual find, should be quite
early on in the process of teaching the web with JAWS. But of course, this
is my personal view, and not necessarily a recommendation.

Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,