[access-uk] Re: using google efficiently

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:28:29 +0100

Hi Steve

yes I have purchased both of these tutorials and agree they are excellent.  I
was just trying to think of the person who Graham is training though, entering
"cached" is all very well if you understand the idea of the virtual find
feature and if you have a basic grasp of what "cached" means and why you are
entering it, but that might not be the most intuitive method for someone with
no experience at all.  Jonathan's tutorials are good, but he wisely assumes a
reasonable degree of computer knowledge (how else would you purchase and play
the tutorial?).

James