[access-uk] Re: using Ping and Tracert

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:55:43 -0000

Cheers George.  Nice to think I'm too young for DOS (smile).  I can remember a
lot of commands, but goodness me I had to think hard what to do (laugh).

Anyway, the upshot is that the Ping is about 80, which is fairly high.  It
would be helpful if others could try this out to see what their average is with
their ISP.

Many thanks.

Jackie