[access-uk] Re: user manual for n120

  • From: terry cooper <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:41:40 +0100

Hi Ibrahim

I'm probably being really thick here, but its not working for me.  lol

I downloaded the pdf version from the link you gave, but its just reading a
whole load of nonsense.  i.e. It down't seem to be a user manual.

\would you mind awfully emailing me a copy?  I would be very appreciative.

\thanks.

\terry