[access-uk] Re: user manual for n120

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:12:31 +0100

Hi Terry.

As yet, there is no accessible version of the Samsung N120 manual.  All Samsung
manuals to date with a couple of exceptions have been flash based.  However, if
you download the NC10 manual in PDF format from www.samsungpc.com, many of the
operations and features are the same between the two machines.

All the best, Ibrahim.