[access-uk] usb mobile stick

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 13:34:38 +0100

Hi all,
Wonder if anyone can update me on the usb stick situation with regards to access. I have been with vodafone pay as you go as the software is o.k to use with a screen reader. Well my vodafone will not work any more as I did not use it for the last three months they say it has ran out.
it cannot be activated so I need to get another one for my netbook.
is the vodafone one still the most accessible? thanks.