[access-uk] Re: usable cordless phone

  • From: Adrian Higginbotham <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:43:06 +0000

I did the same about a year ago paul and ended up with panasnic phones, can’t
recall exactly which model but they all got similarly good reviews – we first
tried BT sets after slome good reviews but I found them very hissy. The
pansonics have excellent sounds quality and you can adjust the volume of the
ringer, and earpiece volume, very easily – to adjust earpiece volume on our you
just use the up and down portions of the navigation doughnut while on a call.

Adrian Higginbotham,

Manager, Leading edge research

Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/ <http://www.becta.org.uk/>

BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ