From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 3:48 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: urgent help needed

hi

read this last night but didn't get a chance to reply.
managed to put the
order through this afternoon. worked ok.

was a little upset to find out that my order won't
bedespatched till the
funds have cleared, i've linked mybank account and so
thought it went
through right away.  it said it was an e cheque or
something. never come
across one of those before, hope the bank won't charge me
for it

trace