[access-uk] Re: updating Nod32

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 23:08:45 +0100

Ray wrote

"Downside: some programs that aren't viruses won't run. Hopefully, not many"

You might be right, Ray, but mind you, NOD32 doesn't even report the simulated
viruses as viruses because they are simply not. So it looks like a quite clever
prog from that perspective. Re the Google desktop matter, I can confirm that
the problem has been solved with the new Google Desktop version. Actually, the
older google version used to display an incompatibility pop up message but it
used to run ok, though I don't know if Google was doing its indexing properly
cause of that incompatibility issue.

Cheers,

AmroB