[access-uk] Re: unlocking nokia 6500?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:57:40 +0100

So are you saying you can't upgrade firmware if they're branded, as in Vodafone?

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Wednesday, April 09, 2008 5:04 PM (UK time), Jackie Cairns at cairnsplace@xxxxxxx said:

Ooh! Billy, you were done then mate.  Normally they do it there and
then, and charge anything from a fiver or so upwards to about a
tenner. It's normally the networks that do that sort of pricing. Ouch! I like unlocked phones for that reason, and it means you can
usually upgrade the firmware if they aren't branded.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace