[access-uk] Re: unlocking mobile phone with talks

  • From: "Karen Burgess" <karen.burgess@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:35:13 +0100

hiya justin

when i bought my phone with talks on it i had to get it unlocked.  there are
many stores around the UK where this can be done.  I you go to a site such
as

www.yell.com
you should be able to do a search for a shop which will unlock the phone.
all that happens is that they type in a certain code and hey presto the
phone becomes sim free.  this should not have any adverse effects on talks,
mine was fine afterwards it just means i can use any sim card in my phone.

hth

kaz

Karen Burgess

email: