[access-uk] Re: unblocking senders in a BTinternet account when the account is being used via Outlook Express

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 21:22:17 +0100

Hi Kevin,

After looking at the site I found an area where there were settings for pop 3 users. in that area I was able to find a radio button that said something like let all e-mails through even if they are spam.

The reason I checked such a radio button is that I have the AVG antivirus ready to check any incoming e-mails and once they have been virus checked I can then read the titles if they are allowed through and then put them where they need to be.

If I got anything I did not want, I would block the sender and then delete the message.

That way I will not suffer with legitimate messages being blocked by BT.

Please note, that I do keep my AVG virus protection up-to-date and run at least one check for spyware with spybot every day.

Alexander Shannon