[access-uk] unable to connect to the internet using ethernet cable from my router.

  • From: "Balal Hussain" <balal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 16:29:39 +0100

Hello Listers. I've come across a very strange problem. I normally connect to
my router using ethernet cable. last week sometime, I got back from collij,
tryed to log on to the net, and it didn't want to. now, I'm using the wireless
connection, and that's running smoovly. the funny thing is, that when I go to
my local area connection, it's telling me that it's connected, but I'm not able
to do anything on the net. as soon as I plug in my wireless dongle it works
fine.
any help will be apreciated.
thanks in advanced.
Balal Hussain