[access-uk] Re: uk i-devices list

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 09:09:35 +0100

I would be happy to join it Alex, but there is the Portable Media Player
list, run by Kerry Painter, and the Viphone list which I've never managed to
subscribe to for some reason.  I believe the latter is very heavy traffic
with messages from our friends across the pond.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx