[access-uk] Re: twitter cliant query

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:00:41 -0000

I'm afraid that it does not. It runs as a service and is more of a plug-in for
your screenreader, but it does not have it's own window. The whole point of it
is that you can access twitter from anywhere on your PC as it's hotkeys are
global. I personally like this interface since I can access twitter and really
not have to have anything running. I personally think that hotkeys are quite
intuitive, but I guess everyone is different and has their preferences.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://twitter.com/internetking
MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx