[access-uk] Re: t-vonics talking freeview box

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 10:02:51 +0100

Hi David

Regarding your previous Email, I can't use another HDMI cable as my Sky box
is the original which suits our needs perfectly.  We don't subscribe to the
packages, and only have a FreeSat card in the box, so it'll have to be SCART
for the TVonics instead, but it'll be interesting to see what happens.

I've put in On The Buses to watch on ITV3 later as I just can't help myself
and crack up at that programme.  It's just so self-explanatory that no AD is
required.  Happy days!! (laughing already).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns