[access-uk] Re: tutorials

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:02:28 -0000

Peter, I know I've heard of tutorials on eBay/Paypal, and I'm not sure if the
links belowe
are connected to what I saw in passing.  Anyway, try these:

http://www.afb.org/message_board_replies.asp?TopicID=2235&FolderID=7

http://fredsheadcompanion.blogspot.com/2006_10_22_fredsheadcompanion_archive.html

I believe the first of these relates particularly to JAWS use, but the author
claims there's
enough generic information for users of other screen readers.

(You'll have to do a little searching on the page that comes up on the second
list, but
entering PayPal or eBay will get you to what you want.

HTH.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx