[access-uk] Re: tutorial for outlook

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:19:44 -0000

Hello Jim,

You've said which version of JAWS and Windows you are using but not the most important thing, i.e. which version of Outlook your office uses. If its the 2000 or 2002 version, you can find out how to use it from my MS Outlook 2000 and 2002 tutorial on my website at:

www.web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard

but earlier and later versions work differently.

However, it's not short, covering most aspects of Outlook. It does, though, have an appendix of shortcut keystrokes which I think will work with later versions of Outlook.

HTH,
John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim McAuslan" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>