[access-uk] Re: tuning my guitar

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:00:59 -0000

They just play the notes of standard tuning when you blow into them,
They're no bigger than a typical blues harmonica, and probably no
dearer.

Regards,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.