[access-uk] Re: trying to update my Zen Stone

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:44:10 -0000

Thanks for this, Kevin.

Unfortunately, I had some odd things happen and am not sure now whether I've succeeded in updating the software or not.

Creative Media Lite tells me that I'm running 1.01.01 Firmware. Do you know what the latest is?

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>