[access-uk] Re: true call

  • From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 00:23:08 +0100

HI, Yes, the web interface is totally accessible and is a good idea for
entering numbers you absolutely know that you want to get through or that you
know you don’t.  The web access is freee for the first year and then it costs
£15.00 per year, not too bad for the way it works.  You can also see who has
tried to call you and can block them from doing so again or allow them if the
machine has mistakenly not let them through.

Audrey