[access-uk] Re: to steve re NVDA and eloquence

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 08:56:09 +0100

Yes and this is why the devs have not bothered to do any more about it!!!!

But openly posting this software on a public list just gives nvda a bad name.

If people want eloquence so badly they will find a way I think espeak is better, it does take a bit of getting used to but it is more responsive and just about as fast as I would like it.

I really don't see the big thing about this synth it's just because the jfw user has always had it well there is some talk of nuance ditching this software so it might go anyway.
--
All The Best
Kevin Cussick