[access-uk] Re: to keith re image for linux

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:36:21 +0100

Hi Keith, the make disk option isn't available in image for dos. Image for Dos will only make a recovery cd for image for dos/windows. As I understand it you need to be running image for linux in order to have the make disk option. So no, from my understanding it isn't possible. It's possible to restore windows partitions using image for linux, yes, but as I understand it not the primary partition.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Barrett" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>