[access-uk] Re: tms feed

  • From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:26:06 +0100

hi, the below is the url 5 live sports extra uses, so it should be ok (real
media format):
http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/live/surestream_sportsextra.rpm
kevin - (lord l)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice"-Will Durant
contact me:
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: lordandladyl