[access-uk] Re: tiscallie

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:38:12 -0000

Hello Husna,

I've been trying to get things working with Tiscali since 25/12/07 and am finding Tiscali to be just about the most incompitent company I have ever experienced.

They hve twice now put me onto the incorrect package and failed to send me the appropriate notification letters of package, cooling-off period, etc. I was supposed to be on a package with line rental with Tiscaly but they left me paying BT as well. Their 0871 and 0845 numbers which you have to ring to speak to anyone are only answered after you have waited 15 minutes with no one answering, if they are answered at all.

If I were you, I'd give them a wide birth. You'd have to be desperate to move to 'Tiscali. I wish I had not done so but perhaps when everything is sorted out (if it ever is), their broadband will work OK.

Regards,
John.
----- Original Message ----- From: <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>