[access-uk] thunder manuals

Hi

Does anyone please have a Thunder manual pertaining to Microsoft Word? There apparently is one, but it is not on the screenreader.net web site. I think that site may need some work to be done because mention is made of items which do not exist. But if anyone could please send them to me off list that would be good, thank you.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: brianhartgen
SKYPE IN UK: 0208-133-7186